TYPES OF WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES FOR COMPETITION:
In the competition models we can find two types of running shoes which are the following:
- With carbon plate in the midsole.
- Without carbon plate.
If there is a plate or not, it radically changes the sensations when running, as well as the use of the shoes.
While in the shoes with carbon plate we have a greater propulsion in each step, in the models without plate we won't have that extra help.
On the contrary, in general, in the first ones, with the course of the kilometres, we will notice a harder and firmer tread than in the second ones.
To take into account when selecting running shoes for competition for women:
When selecting running shoes for competition, we must take into account these factors:
- Distance we are going to run.
- Pace at which we run.
- Sensations that I like when I run.
Remember that in Be Urban Running we have a technical team to advise on the choice of shoes that best suit the characteristics and needs of each woman runner.
We have a WhatsApp where women runners can write to us to ask us any questions they may have about footwear.
Brands and models of running shoes for competition
In Be Urban Running we have a great variety of models, with different characteristics, perfect for quality training days, competitions or competitions.
We have the models that have broken the main records in marathon, half marathon, 10k, 5k... You can find them in a wide variety of colours and sizes.
We are main partner of the main running brands, in our website you will find:
- Women's running shoes for competition Nike
- Women's running shoes for competition from Adidas
- Women's running shoes for competition from Asics
- Women's competitive running shoes from New Balance
- Women's racing running shoes for competition Hoka One One
- Women's racing running shoes for competition Brooks
- Women's racing running shoes for competition Salomon
- Women's racing running shoes for competition North Face
- Women's racing running shoes for competition Under Armour
Use these filters to find the model of the brand you want.
As mentioned above, our technical team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
In case you do not find the size of the shoes you are looking for or the model, do not hesitate to ask us and we will try to find the size or model for you.